As part of the highly successful PR campaign, Mulberry:
• Staged two promotional events in Sydney and Melbourne that focused on the core themes of “Taste of Britain”.
• Generated and pitched a research-based news release and a series of feature articles.
• Both events attracted substantial community interest and succeeded in capturing over 18,000 people’s details for direct marketing activities in the future.
• The new release and feature articles achieved high profile media coverage in publications throughout Australia, including the major Fairfax and News Limited daily newspapers.
• In total the campaign gained a total of 39 pieces of media coverage, which led to a total PR equivalent value of $1,533,755 and reached 14 million people.