Mulberry’s CSR Approach in Short.
- We make B2B personal. We speak your language, whether you are a C-suite executive, corporate manager, employee, end-user or consumer. This is reflected in our broad experience of providing advice and support for the development of long-term CSR policies, the development of overall guidelines, or for specific time/budget sensitive campaigns created to ensure employee and community engagement.
- Clear, actionable and measurable strategies that typically involve developing stand-out creative solutions. These differentiate and drive compelling vehicles for your branding and marketing purposes, but are grounded, flexible, aware and responsive to the key environmental, economic and social trends in your sector.
- Creation of assets for the widest client perspectives; whether that involves fulfilling the needs of non-profit organisations, CSR programs for global companies, or when applied to specific local niche causes. All receive equal dedication, creative focus and agency resource.
- Building a thorough business case by identifying and targeting the key media and channels with which
to build maximum traction for your messaging. This is underpinned by highly responsive reporting, compliance and campaign management that travels closely with you for the full gamut of your CSR journey – from creative germination through to award submissions.
- Development of complex CSR campaigns, from initial positioning, messaging and narrative development that is designed to achieve the broadest transformation; or in providing support to enhance your existing success, through putting new life into existing collateral.
- A persuasive partner who can achieve and maintain agreements with corporate, media, influencer or consumer partners to ensure successful CSR outcomes. This is all based on day-to-day support and commitment to agreed targets/performance indicators that drive ROI in terms of engagement.